Click Here to Add a Title
Click Here to Add a Title
Cancellation and Rescheduling Terms and Conditions
- 15 minute grace period when arriving to your appointment. After 15 minutes your appointment is cancelled and $20 cancellation fee is required. Fee must be paid prior to me offering you a new appointment, I cannot share my availability until fee is paid. Cancellation fee does not go towards your service.
- Cancellations the day before or the same day as your appointment will require a $20 cancellation fee. Fee must be paid prior to me offering you a new appointment, I cannot share my availability until fee is paid. Cancellation fee does not go towards your service.
- Missed appointments/no call-no shows require a $20 cancellation fee. Fee must be paid prior to me offering you a new appointment, I cannot share my availability until fee is paid. Cancellation fee does not go towards your service.
- Appointment deposits secure only ONE appointment time and day. If you cannot make your original secured time, a new deposit is required. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A cancellation fee is not a deposit.
- Keep track of your appointment!
- Please be prepared with cash payment. Online payments will include an additional $10 fee. Fee will be reflected as "shipping" cost.
- Card payments must be processed before leaving.
- Put away your phone on SILENT/VIBRATE! Absolutely no texting, smart watches, air pods, or phone conversations once you're on the lash table! I also cannot manage your phone calls and texts for you. It is very important to keep your eyes closed once you're being serviced. If you feel that there is an emergency,
- No children, no extra guests. You will by lying down with your eyes closed for over an hour and it is important that you are relaxed and still. It is not the ideal time for company.
- Arrive with clean, make up free eyes, including eyeliner, foundation, and bottom mascara. No exceptions.
- Mascara on your top lashes will require a removal ($20) and a full set (if mascara from your bottom lashes is getting on the top, then you may want to invest in a foaming lash bath cleanser).
- No wet hair please.
- No foreign fills. Other artist's work will require a removal and full set.
- No chewing gum or eating, it shakes your face making it difficult to lash. Sucking on hard candy or mints is fine.
- Fills need to scheduled based on your retention and how well you follow aftercare. Fills only go as far as 3 weeks out. Any set over 4 weeks old requires a new full set.
- You must have at least 45-50% of lash extensions remaining to be considered a fill. If your lashes have shed more than 45-50% you will require a full set. IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF A FULL SET AND NOT A FULL, YOU MUST INFORM ME AS SOON AS YOU ARE AWARE. I cannot fit a full set within a fill's time. If you arrive for a fill needing a full set your next appointment will be a mandatory full set. To avoid this from happening follow your aftercare instructions.
- Please keep in mind that you will be lying down with your eyes closed. If you get Starbucks before your appointment your drink will get cold or watered down.
- Same day and next day appointments are double the price.
- After hours (6:00-6:30) appointments are an additional $25. Normal posted business hours reflect the start of the first appointment and the end of the last appointment.