Click Here to Add a Title
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Cancellation and Rescheduling
- Clients can manage appointments 24/7 with online booking. You are allowed to cancel/reschedule online up to 24 hours before your appointment. After 24 hours you must text the lash line and a $25 late cancellation/missed appointment fee is required.
- There is a 15 minute grace period when arriving to your appointment. At 15 minutes late I will reclaim my time and your appointment is cancelled. A late cancellation fee is required. Please respect this boundary.
- Keep track of your appointment! Keep updated and accurate information on your Fresha Booking client profile so you can received all available notifications.
- Cash and card payments are accepted. Cash payments will be discounted $10 OFF the service price listed on the main Beauty Boss website.
- Please put your phone away on silent. It is very important to keep your eyes closed once your service begins. Opening your eyes could result in irritation and/or chemical burn.
- No children, no extra guests. You will be lying down with your eyes closed and it is important that you are relaxed and still.
- Arrive with clean, make up free eyes, including eyeliner, foundation, and bottom mascara. Keep makeup wipes on hand if needed before your appointments. This helps to ensure that tape and eye pads stick well and stay in place, and it allows for more time lashing and less time on cleaning/repairs.
- Using on your top extensions will require a removal and a full set.
- No wet hair please (it gives me "wet t shirt contest" 😝 also, the client after you will thank you!)
- No foreign fills. Other artist's work will require a removal and full set.
- No chewing gum or eating, it shakes your face making it difficult to lash. Sucking on hard candy or mints is fine.
- Fills need to scheduled based on your retention and how well you follow aftercare. Fills only go as far as 3 weeks out. Any set 4 weeks and older will require a new full set.
- You must have at least 45-50% of lash extensions remaining to be considered a fill. If your lashes have shed more than 45-50% you will require a full set. To avoid this from happening follow your aftercare instructions.
- Please avoid caffeine or energy drinks before your appointments to avoid jitters and fluttery eye lids.