Click Here to Add a Title
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Cancellation and Rescheduling Terms and Conditions
- YOU CAN CANCEL AND RESCHEDULE ONLINE UP TO 24 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT. 50% FEE WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE PROCESSED TO CANCEL WITHIN 24 HOURS AND 100% FEE WILL BE PROCESSED FOR NO SHOWS. THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE AND APPLICABLE TO ALL BOOKED APPOINTMENTS.
- 15 minute grace period when arriving to your appointment. After 15 minutes your appointment is cancelled and 50% of your service fee will be automatically processed.
- Appointment deposits secure only ONE appointment time and day. If you cannot make your original secured time, a new deposit is required. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A cancellation fee is not a deposit.
- NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC FOR LASH SERVICES HOWEVER YOU ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A CARD ON FILE AND ADHERE TO THE CANCELLATION/LATE POLICY.
- Keep track of your appointment! Keep updated and accurate information on your Fresha Booking client profile so you can received all available notifications.
- Please be prepared with cash payment. Online payments will include an additional $10 processing fee. Advertised prices reflect discounted price when paying with cash.
- Card payments must be processed before leaving.
- Put away your phone on SILENT/VIBRATE! It is very important to keep your eyes closed once your service begins!!!
- No children, no extra guests. You will by lying down with your eyes closed for over an hour and it is important that you are relaxed and still. This is not the ideal time for company.
- Arrive with clean, make up free eyes, including eyeliner, foundation, and bottom mascara. Keep makeup wipes on hand if needed before your appointments.
- Mascara on your top lashes will require a removal ($20) and a full set (if mascara from your bottom lashes is getting on the top, then you may want to invest in a foaming lash bath cleanser).
- No wet hair please.
- No foreign fills. Other artist's work will require a removal and full set.
- No chewing gum or eating, it shakes your face making it difficult to lash. Sucking on hard candy or mints is fine.
- Fills need to scheduled based on your retention and how well you follow aftercare. Fills only go as far as 3 weeks out. Any set 4 weeks and older will require a new full set.
- You must have at least 45-50% of lash extensions remaining to be considered a fill. If your lashes have shed more than 45-50% you will require a full set. To avoid this from happening follow your aftercare instructions.
- Please keep in mind that you will be lying down with your eyes closed. If you get Starbucks before your appointment your drink will get cold or watered down.
- Please resist caffeine or energy drinks before your appointments to avoid jitters and fluttery eye lids.